man. 23. mai|
Nordic Elbow Masters Meeting
The Norwegian Advisory Unit on Elbow Surgery is hosting the Nordic Elbow Masters Meeting on elbow surgery in Oslo.
Tid og sted
23. mai, 13:00 CEST – 25. mai, 13:00 CEST
Hotel Amerikalinjen, Jernbanetorget 2, 0154 Oslo, Norge
Dinner on May 24th is included in the fee!
Lars Adolfsson (Sweden)
Carl Ekholm (Sweden)
Hanna Hallgren (Sweden)
Bo Sanderhoff Olsen (Denmark)
Toni Luokkala (Finland)
Gunnar Flugsrud, Endre Søreide Kaare Midtgaard, Tonje Westlie
- Update on biomechanics and pathomechanics
- The role of magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound in diagnosis of elbow injuries
- Treatment on complex fractures and soft-tissue injuries in the elbow
- Primary and revision elbow arthroplasty
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Management of rare and challenging elbow conditions
The meeting will consist of talks, panel discussions and an opportunity to expand your elbow network. The tickets include the conference fee, snacks and beverages in between sessions, and lunch on May 24th. Welcome to Oslo!
Sign up by downloading our registration form (docx)
Navn: Tonje Westlie